Money Is Debt And Debt Is Money

Source: MinnesotaRepublic

Notable excerpts:

Only 3% of the US money supply exists in physical currency. The other 97% essentially exists in computers alone.

Inflation is essentially a hidden tax on the public.

The act of expanding the money supply without there being a proportionate increase in the goods and services in the economy will always debase the currency.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s